- Ensuring accurate and timely response to market demands with frequently changing packaging is a challenge for CPG brands
- Exploring how to facilitate collaboration between manufacturers, designers and brand managers?
- Discovering how to visualize the packaging concept as early as possible without spending a ton of money on expensive mock-ups?
- Outlining how CPG organizations can digitize, automate and connect to drive better communication with consumers – both on and offline
- Understanding the psychology of color thinking for better design, the science and emotion of color, and how color influences product purchasing decisions
- How to get the right color and how to get the color right on consumer packaging, looking at brand color in production, and how to “level up” the color maturity model
John Kuijt, Senior Account Executive Brand Owners, Esko
Abigail Bruce, Marketing Director EMEA, Pantone