Discover the latest innovations to enhance your brands success, ensure sustainable growth and lower your costs
Around the world, 100,000 products are packaged every second. This constitutes a huge challenge for packaging professionals – how do you stay ahead of the curve? The agenda at Packaged. The 6th Global Summit features the newest material innovations, disruptive technologies, and brand strategies shaping the packaging industry.
Case studies from the world’s leading packaging designers and engineers will explain how you can increase the perceived commercial and brand value of your products through your packaging, and help you to implement a strategy that contributes to the bottom line.
Benefits of attending:
- Visually and emotionally connect with your customers through your packaging to drive your customers’ engagement and brand success
- Reduce your cost per item by improving efficiency in your production line, reducing the size of your packaging and by using innovative new materials
- Harmonise and streamline your operations to ensure consistency in your products and maintain control of your costs
- Explore the latest innovations in interactive packaging, nanotechnology and active packaging and discover the advances being made in materials for enhanced product safety and security
- Create and implement sustainability policies that not only meet the demands of your consumers but that maintain and grow your profit margins too
This event is one of a kind. It’s the only packaging event to bring key stakeholders from across all sectors together allowing you to share ideas and find inspiration.